Options

Passed with 733

markgaskellmarkgaskell Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
The exam was pretty easy, but it was a good test. There where alot of DNS questions, DHCP, Proxy etc, filtering, some HTML Code, but not as much as I would of thought....it was basically a run-down of the Network+ exam, I was hoping for more E-Commerce kind of questions, but in the whole exam, I think I would of got about 10 questions, and the rest was Network+ stuff.

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats on your pass! icon_thumright.gif

What study material did you use?
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Great job on the pass!
  • Options
    markgaskellmarkgaskell Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the MCMCSE study guide and also Sybex book, but the thing is with a book, it dosent narrow down what you actually need to know for the I-Net+ exam. But I found the MCMCSE Guide to be enough.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!

I took the i-NET+ just two weeks after my Net+ and found that much of it (at that time) was NET+, particularly after reading the Sybex book. There was a little overlap. Both tests have been updated since I took them.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    quest_to_learnquest_to_learn Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Actually i am also planing to take this test in the near future. What book did you use for preparation?