Options

M$ or Prometric is slow.

OK. So when I take an exam it is almost always tranfered to M$ within 24 hours. Once it took 48. Enter final test and I just want to see MCSE on the MCP site and 4 days later still nothing. I know it can take 7 days per the score report but still this is huge milestone and I want to see in on the MCP site.

I am just impatient.

Comments

• Options
    Q2SUPHOMIESQ2SUPHOMIES Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Most likely MS..think Prometric/Vue..simple proctors its..results are prob instant..prob worse case 1 day. Just a guess
  • Options
    Repo ManRepo Man Member Posts: 300
    Same here. I passed 70-685 on Monday and site still hasn't updated MCITP title.
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    It's nice to know it is not just me.
  • Options
    darkerzdarkerz Member Posts: 431 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Took and passed 685/686 This week (My Brain. It. Hurts.), so now that I won't be reading "books" for a month to un-burn myself, I'm seeing that their website is not updating my transcript as well. Weird, my 680 exam updated the next day. Looks like Microsoft is very slow atm.
    :twisted:
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Usually it takes MS 2-3 days to respond.
  • Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    The site finally updated tonight. Now the MCSE is offical..... icon_surprised.gif
  • Options
    ricky0481ricky0481 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Same problem here... passed 646 on Thursday and still nothing on the transcript....
  • Options
    PovilasPovilas Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    And I was afraid that my results have been lost, but it turned out to be fine. Passed 646 on Wednesday and only today (after 6 days) it shows up on transcript. All other exam passes appeared on next day, even first one (actually after ~1.5 days to be exact).
    2013 to do list:
    [70-413] [70-414]
  • Options
    PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Prometric has been a pain for me, I wish they'd go back to Pearson-Vue. Of course, I've had a couple certs fall off my MS transcript, too. Well, different MCP ID or something. Just gone. That's MS's fault... Can't get them back, either. Grrrrr. So, both have some issues. :)
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Usually takes a couple day. Contact mcphelp@microsoft.com and raise an inquery. They should be able to find the slowdown and resolve it.

As for PC509, you should contact them as well with both MCP ID's, and they can merge them for you. Same thing happened with me. I got an MS office cert through certiport, and then Prometric got me a new ID. I had Microsoft merge the two and then contacted Prometric to correct the number on their end, because they kept sending stuff to the other ID.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yea I had the same issue they generated a new MCP ID but then after I contacted them they managed to merge them together.