Options

70-640 Labsim

I was gung ho when I started and really liked the videos (still like the labs though), but now at chapter 7 of 9 I am getting tired of this guy in the video. Anyone else doing this Labsim?

Comments

• Options
    impelseimpelse Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am doing Trainsignal fro the 640 and for me is good, the guy talks a little slow but is ok.
    Stop RDP Brute Force Attack with our RDP Firewall : http://www.thehost1.com
    It is your personal IPS to stop the attack.

• Options
    citinerdcitinerd Member Posts: 266
    My guy was fine at first but I am just tired of him.... Oh well 2 more sections to get through.
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I used the 83-640 and thought it was very good. The 70-643 which I also used was excellent.
    Make note that the exams now cover R2 and the Labsims haven't been updated for those yet so you'll need to do some xtra studying.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ZentraediZentraedi Member Posts: 150
    Quick question about those LabSim videos. I saw the sample on their website and it seems like just some guy speaking to the camera. That's a bit odd. Is it all like that? Do they not show any actualscreens?

I just really don't understand the point of seeing that dude face rather what's going on with the actual computers.
    Current Study Track
    EMCCA, EMCCAe, EMCCE, VCIX-NV, Puppet Practitioner, ServiceNow
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They show the actual screen too. You also get "fact sheets" you can print out plus there are lab simulations for you to do. The guy talking is more like an instructor giving a lecture and then you'll get a demonstration of some things and you'll have lab exercises.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.