Options

Experiences with vSphere: Troubleshooting ILT course?

blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
I'm enrolled in this course coming up soon.

Has anyone here taken the course? Did it meet your expectations?

Were you fully engaged for the entire 4 days for which the class was scheduled? The couple VMware courses I have attended have not fit the typical "yeah, we'll wrap it up early on Friday about lunchtime" that I have found with Microsoft and Symantec training I have attended in the past, but have had enough content to last through most of the final scheduled day of class.

Thanks in advance
IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
Working on: RHCE/Ansible
Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...

Comments

• Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yes, I found it very useful even with a decent amount of experience. Some of it you may find covering old ground if you have experience but you will certainly find a lot of value. We were running pretty much up to the time limit on the final day, but that was mostly labs and questions etc. As ever, having a good instructor helped.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Thanks for the response, bertie. It's been a while since I've been to VMware training... I am really looking forward to this course.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'm sure you'll find a large amount of it interesting and very useful icon_thumright.gif Lemme know what you think too, I'd be interested to see what you make of it. I'm *still* trying to convince my bosses to put me on a couple of the other ones, VMware is pretty much all that floats my boat at the moment :D
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln