Options

Testing center closings

hackman2007hackman2007 Member Posts: 185
I'm registered to take the Security+ exam on February 9, 2011. There is a good chance we are going to get a major snowstorm and the testing center will be closed or I won't be able to get there.

I understand I have a full business day in advance to reschedule, but what happens if the testing center decides to close? Basically I'm wondering if there is anything else I have to do in the event of a closure to get another chance to test.

Comments

• Options
    NickDogNickDog Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would say contact the testing center. If the testing center is open than more then likely you would be required to show up. If they are closed contact them early the next buisnesss day to find out.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Happened to me last week. Got an email and voicemail informing about the closing due to inclement weather. I had to call to reschedule as the option was not available on the website.
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If the reason for the cancellation is their choosing, you can rest assured that you will either get your money back or be able to select a new time.

But if the center is open and you either decide the day of that you can't make it, or get in an accident along the way, I'm quite sure you will be SOL.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    hackman2007hackman2007 Member Posts: 185
    I just decided to reschedule for the 16th, no point in gambling whether I could get there.