Options

Free CCNA/CCENT Lab Guides

SUBnet192SUBnet192 Banned Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
I wrote lab guides while I was studying, basically writing down the scenarios I was creating while practicing.

I am sharing those with everybody who's interested in actually learning the stuff and practicing vs brain dumping.

You can grab the two guides from my website @ SUBnet.192

Share them, use them and post feedback (good or bad I want to know!)

Thanks,

Marc

Comments

• Options
    VinUnleadedVinUnleaded Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    SUBnet192 wrote: »
    I wrote lab guides while I was studying, basically writing down the scenarios I was creating while practicing.

I am sharing those with everybody who's interested in actually learning the stuff and practicing vs brain dumping.

You can grab the two guides from my website @ SUBnet.192

Share them, use them and post feedback (good or bad I want to know!)

Thanks,

Marc

Thank you so much for your hard work. This noob is grateful.
  • Options
    impzimpz Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks. I will probably sue it as a final prep before I write the exams.
  • Options
    Thanks for downloading. Make sure you USE it :) I've had over 3000 downloads so far, a few donations (10 or so) and about as many comments. I wonder what people do with this :) Collect PDFs? icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Looks like a great write up. I just got my lab up and running and was looking for other labs besides the three router setup with rip.
    Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Thanks for downloading. Make sure you USE it :) I've had over 3000 downloads so far, a few donations (10 or so) and about as many comments. I wonder what people do with this :) Collect PDFs? icon_rolleyes.gif

A buddy of mine used your ICND1 to help him pass CCENT so he's pretty happy with it. I've had them, but have been working on other things for the time being. Now that i'm trying to get back into the Cisco mindset for WGU i'll be sure to go through it. I glanced over it initally, good stuff there.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    dandixdandix Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    They were a BIG help with my studies.

Thanks a bunch!!
  • Options
    impzimpz Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Make sure you USE it :) I wonder what people do with this :) Collect PDFs? icon_rolleyes.gif
    When I first started to study for ccna, I used to collect a large amount of study materials that I never used up to today. :D
  • Options
    impz wrote: »
    When I first started to study for ccna, I used to collect a large amount of study materials that I never used up to today. :D

I can understand that but MY guide is so useful, nobody should pass the exam without trying my labs ;)
  • Options
    mjaddimjaddi Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi I know this is an old thread, but I am trying to download your labs. I dont' mind paying, but I am not in good standing with PayPal. Any other way to get those labs?
  • Options
    mjaddimjaddi Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    never mind i got it.
  • Options
    jeff.washcloth@gmail.comjeff.washcloth@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mjaddi wrote: »
    never mind i got it.

Where did you get it?
  • Options
    catqueenbbcatqueenbb Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    website is down. Can someone point me to his webpage? Thanks
  • Options
    jeff.washcloth@gmail.comjeff.washcloth@gmail.com Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's not that the website is down. The domain no longer exists. I suspect that the owner let the domain "subnet192.com" lapse.
  • Options
    alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yeah, these things happen when it's been 5 years. icon_cool.gif