Options

am I Eligible??

ramkbalaramkbala Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and this is my First Post. I have done B.E Computer Science and Engineering, now I am Working as Application Programmer. Technology is Mainframe. I do have 1 year of experience. I want my career to be in Information Security side. Then I came to know about SSCP.

Requirement for SSCP candidates, they mentioned like
[FONT=GillSans]SSCP
[/FONT][LEFT][FONT=GillSans][SIZE=1]® [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=GillSans]candidates must meet the following requirements prior to taking the SSCP examination:[/FONT]
[LEFT][FONT=GillSans]• Subscribe to the (ISC)[/FONT][FONT=GillSans][SIZE=1]2® [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=GillSans]Code of Ethics.[/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans]• Have at least one year of cumulative work experience in one or more of the seven[/FONT][/LEFT]
[FONT=GillSans]domains in information security.[/FONT]

Yes, I can subscribe to (ISC)2 code of Ethics. But I dont have the Experience in information security side.

They also mentioned like
[LEFT][FONT=GillSans]The SSCP is ideal for those working towards positions such as Network Security Engineers,[/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans]Security Systems Analysts or Security Administrators. This is also the perfect course for[/FONT]
[FONT=GillSans]personnel in many other non-security disciplines that require an understanding of security[/FONT][/LEFT]
[FONT=GillSans]but do not have information security as a primary part of their job description.[/FONT]

I am confused. Am I Eligible or not to take SSCP???
[/LEFT]

Comments