Options

Taking the test today! :)

Maverick918Maverick918 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Well as the title states I will be taking the Network+ Exam today at 2 pm :) I have studied for this for almost 2 months now and I think I have a pretty good handle on the material. Still as it is for everybody I'm sure, I have the pre-test jitters so to speak.

I used the Mike Meyers all-in-one Network+ book, I also used the Network+ Study guide by Todd Lammle. Also numerous other materials and practice tests including Sybex Flash Cards, Certflashcards online, and other practice tests on my iPod touch. I'm averaging about 85 to 90% between all those resources put together.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

Comments

• Options
    Blu3Blu3 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You should do fine. I only studied for 2 weeks and I passed. You studied for two months you should ace it. icon_wink.gif.
  • Options
    Thanks man! Yea it should be alright. I guess the jitters get the best of me lol
  • Options
    ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You'll be fine.

Now go knock that thing out and come back with a win! :D
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement guys! I passed with an 857! :)
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats!
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ResevenReseven Member Posts: 237 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I knew you'd do it.

Congrats on the pass!
    Pain Gauge - my electro-industrial music project
  • Options
    JoshD779JoshD779 Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Really nice score!
    WGU BS-IT Network Design and Management

Complete: EWB, LAC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1, WFV1, INC1, INT1, TEV1, TTV1, HVC1, HVT1, TNV1, CLC1, TSV1, LET1, TPV1, ORC1

Que:
    AKV1, QLC1, QMC1, QLT1, MGC1, SSC1, SST1, ABV1, AHV1, AIV1,BHV1, BIV1, TWA1, CPW3
  • Options
    Thanks so much guys! I start studying for CCNA on monday :) I went through the CCNA Net Academy in like 07" so this test kind of intimidates me because of how hard I had to work to understand the material(they were my first 4 networking classes). I take the Exam in April and I can work on the routers and switches at work. Any study material that helped you guys with it?
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    wgc01wgc01 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gratz, nice when all that work pays off with a good score icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■