Help needed in outlook!

shanparamesshanparames Member Posts: 103 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi

I am using outlook 2010 in windows xp-pc in our company with exchange server 2003 environment in windows sbs 2003 domain .Client's outlook is configured to receive all the mails from exchange to pst which is stored in a network drive and it is quiet working without any problems.
I have set some rules to move all the mails in inbox of my mailbox in exchange to the inbox of my pst and the same for sent items also to be moved to sent items folder in the pst because I am not able to configure directly to receive all my mails for my account to pst as in outlook 2003 & 2007.
I have created many individual folders in the inbox separately for departmentwise mails.I am moving individual mails to the corresponding departments manually.
Suddenly some rules which i created in outlook showed some errors.so i deleted the rules and created the rules. I don't this part what rules have been created because it is done by one of my colleague.And after running the rules, what happened is a great shock.All my individual folders created for past few years have disappeared and all the mails came to root of the inbox.

It will be a nightmare for me to create all the folders like before and separating all the mails .

Could anybody please advise what to do in this situation to get back all my old folder structures?

Thanks & Regards

S.Swaminathan
Thanks

Comments