Options

More CIT Resources

sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
I've read through the CIT exam cert. guide and it really doesn't cover much in there. Would the CCNP Practical Studies: Troubleshooting be another good reference for this test? Are there any other good books out there that can help you a little more?

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• Options
    Fu LoserFu Loser Member Posts: 123
    I noticed you do not have any certifications listed under you name on the left colum. You do have a CCNA right? That is required in order to take CCNP exams.

If you are ok their, I'd reccomend Cisco press books and any product buy Boson. At ciscopress.com you can look at what chapters are in the book and see all of their topics. Usualy their books cover everything that is needed to know.

Have you completed any other CCNP exams? Usualy people complete CIT last because you learn from the other exams.
  • Options
    sputnic68sputnic68 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah I've taken all the other exams. The cisco press CIT just feels that it's lacking so much in there.
  • Options
    MilkywayMilkyway Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    If you go to http://www.ciscopress.com/markets/detail.asp?st=44734, you'll notice that there really is no "Learning" book for the CIT. As such, you're probably best off with the "Experience" book if you want more background. (So the answer to your question is probably yes. But I haven't taken the CIT yet, so can't answer definitively.)