Options

Passed Network+

eltoroeltoro Member Posts: 168
I just passed my Network+ today. I scored 673. It's an ok score, I didn't find the exam as easy as people said it is. I went into the exam room think that the exam should be very easy because a lot of people passed.

If you are taking the exam be sure to know your tcp ports and osi model. be prepared for scenario questions too.

thanks guys for all your discussions and encouragements this site. Thanks a million webmaster!!
Masters in Computer Science / Software Engineering (Dec. 2010)
Illinois Institute of Technology

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    dontecho wrote:
    ...... I went into the exam room think that the exam should be very easy because a lot of people passed.

Just because the test is easy (or said to be easy) by a lot of people, there is no clear way to determine their actualy experience. NET+ is very easy for someone who has worked with Networks for a few years (plus seen a variety of issues, topologies, components).

On the other hand, it will be more challenging of an exam for anyone who is new to Networks (i.e. new - less than 3-5 years experience), though not impossible.

Congratulations on your Pass! :D
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • Options
    quest_to_learnquest_to_learn Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats!

It was probably easy for me, because I had just finished the Cisco Networking Academy (semesters 1-4). If not for that, it would have been more difficult. However, you still passed so be proud of that fact! icon_wink.gif
  • Options
    antynantyn Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took the exam today and passed with 846. I actually found it easier than i thought I would.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    Congratulations to both of you!
  • Options
    stndrd_123stndrd_123 Member Posts: 113