todd lammle icnd1 part from ccna book

cbt completed
cbt nuggets
train signal
ccna video mentor

lab practice
gns3 with ios of 2691 and 2600
packet tracer

any tips regarding simlets and sims and extra 30 minutes extension for india. icon_lol.gif
total minutes 140 minuts=20 minuts(tutorial)+90 minutes(exam)+30(extra time granted)
dont know until studying while registering exam i got to know that
extra time of 30 minutes
but i prepared for 90 minutes exam.

Comments

• alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You have more than adequate study materials, so thing is to visit the official exam topics if you haven't already done so:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccent/icnd1?view=overview

Know everything on that list inside and out, both the theory involved in each topic as well as being able to configure it on a router and/or switch. Most importantly, be able to subnet in your sleep. You can use this page to practice:

subnettingquestions.com - Free Subnetting Questions and Answers Randomly Generated Online

And on test day just relax, watch the demo, and then kick that test's butt.
  • Jas21Jas21 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    be careful with that site though ^ subnettingquestions.com

there are some howling mistakes on there
  • CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tips? Know everything. Sometimes they can word something in an obscure way. Thats just my opinion. I had more stuff on wireless than I thought there'd be. I even had one question related to the serial port connection settings. O_O
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • ziggi138ziggi138 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The biggest thing i remember from when i took the ICND1 is know how to subnet inside and out.
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    ccnaomkar wrote: »
    books completed
    wendell odom icnd1
    todd lammle icnd1 part from ccna book

cbt completed
    cbt nuggets
    train signal
    ccna video mentor

lab practice
    gns3 with ios of 2691 and 2600
    packet tracer

any tips regarding simlets and sims and extra 30 minutes extension for india. icon_lol.gif
    total minutes 140 minuts=20 minuts(tutorial)+90 minutes(exam)+30(extra time granted)
    dont know until studying while registering exam i got to know that
    extra time of 30 minutes
    but i prepared for 90 minutes exam.
    I think you have done enough coverage for Icnd1 with all those materials , i can't say much since i myself a'm taking my CCNA exam this month end . GL mate icon_thumright.gif
    P.S - Another indian here !! :D