Options

CCNA SP Operations passed today

owieczka_maowieczka_ma Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I cleared this exam today.
70 questions, passing score: 811. I received: 836 - and I am not proud of that - but - pass is a pass.

My few cents:
1.) Don't use brain **** flowing arund the Internet. They consist lots of incorrect answeres.
2.) Do read all the documents suggested here:
- https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/ccna_sp_operations/sspo?tab=studylearn,
- CCIE Dreamer: Service Provider Operations: July 2010.
3.) ITIL Foundations is a MUST in my opinion for this exam. Lots of information is covered: incident & problem mangement, SLA, etc.

Now - back to wireless and security world ...

Cheers,
MaciejKa

Comments

• Options
    millworxmillworx Member Posts: 290
    Congrats on the pass man. What's your plans from here on out?
    Currently Reading:
    CCIE: Network Security Principals and Practices
    CCIE: Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide
  • Options
    Daniel333Daniel333 Member Posts: 2,077 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I think you mean to say, don't use ****, AT ALL. Since that would be ethically wrong.

Nevertheless you are the first person I have seen take that test. Did a text book ever even come out for that?
    -Daniel
  • Options
    millworx wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass man. What's your plans from here on out?

Thanks for that.

I am goint to hit Wireless - since I am deeply involved into a huge project right now. My plans are: CWNA, CCNA Wireless, CWSP and CCNP Wireless. I hope I will be able to realize that ...
  • Options
    Daniel333 wrote: »
    I think you mean to say, don't use ****, AT ALL. Since that would be ethically wrong.
    Correct - bad wording.
    Daniel333 wrote: »
    Nevertheless you are the first person I have seen take that test. Did a text book ever even come out for that?
    There are no self-study or cert-study yet. All you can use are links to documents I provided and Cisco on-line trainings - available for Cisco Partners.
  • Options
    nethackernethacker Member Posts: 184 ■■■□□□□□□□
    has anyone done this exam? i really need to do this exam.
    JNCIE | CCIE | GCED