Ready to take the test..?

Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
WGU Student that have taken the Net+ exam:
I have been studying and then drilling with the crammaster exam and I am scoring 96-98% consistently, except for the time our cat tapped on the keyboard and ended the test early.. I still got an 81% passing score ..lol

Preplogic test I got a 93%

I am occasionally making a dumb answer on OSI stuff. Mostly when I read the questions to quick and miss a detail in the question.

Would you feel comfortable enough to sit the exam at this point?icon_study.gif
WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014

Comments

• certhelpcerthelp Member Posts: 191
    Jack2 wrote: »
    I have been studying and then drilling with the crammaster exam and I am scoring 96-98% consistently, except for the time our cat tapped on the keyboard and ended the test early.. I still got an 81% passing score ..lol

I am occasionally making a dumb answer on OSI stuff. Mostly when I read the questions to quick and miss a detail in the question.

If you are scoring different exams in the range you posted you are most likely ready.

Some more practice tests for you:

Exam Compass

Networkdriven

Simulation Exams

How are your scores on LabSIM review tests and Practice Exam if you have it?
  • Ed1975Ed1975 Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    93%

I'm not getting anything close to that, but I'm still scheduled to take the test at the end of May. Maybe I'm nuts.
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    Jack2 wrote: »

Could not get a seat for tomorrow. Scheduled for next Saturday.. More time to study and it will be a beautiful drive through the wine country to get there. The vineyards and farms are in full bright yellow mustard bloom.
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    You should be ready for the test!! icon_cool.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • tcotroneotcotroneo Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been studying for several months here and there.. I read Mike Myers book casually.. Then i read Tod Lammle's book in detail about 2 chapters ED, while taking the after chapter quizes.. I took the Mike Myers practice exam on CD-rom and it was very easy.. I took the 2 sample tests on Tod Lammle's CD-Rom and they were not bad.. The flash cards were tough but good study material..

Im going back over end of chapter questions in Lammle's book, taking practice exams here, and i bought my exam voucher at totalsem.com and got 10 practice exams.. Any questions I get wrong I go back to Lammle's book and look over the material..

By now, I really solidly understand all the material and Im gonna take my test next week.. Just continue the practice exams and end of chapter questions till exam time..