Test is scheduled

azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
I received my voucher from WGU and scheduled the EC0-350 - Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures V6 exam for April 18th. Time to buckle down and get this cert done.
Currently Studying:
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)

Comments

• JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    Wow, that's not much time to study. Go to it! icon_thumright.gif
  • azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    JDMurray wrote: »
    Wow, that's not much time to study. Go to it! icon_thumright.gif

Actually I have been studying for 3 months now. I just decided to schedule the exam to keep me on track to get it done. But we shall see, if needed I can push the date out. I have to have it done by June 15th so it can count towards my degree.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    if some of my co-workers can pass, so can you!!! =)
  • holysheetmanholysheetman Member Posts: 113 ■■■□□□□□□□
    azjag wrote: »
    Actually I have been studying for 3 months now. I just decided to schedule the exam to keep me on track to get it done. But we shall see, if needed I can push the date out. I have to have it done by June 15th so it can count towards my degree.

oh now that I see you have passed the CISSP, this should be a walk in the park (easy) - as for me, I'm awaiting my results of CISSP... just took this last saturday (03/12/2011)... so I'm very anxious...

good luck to you!