How often does CWNP update their tests?

SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
Considering my experience with the CWTS exam, I will probably pursue the CWNA sometime later this year. (Maybe after my CCDA).

Now I can't help notice the promotions they run.. https://www.cwnp.com/index/store/promos

All 3 Professional books for $111 (with online practice exams) or the CWNA with on Professional book (with online practice tests) for 75 bucks.

So after doing a bit of math, its only $155 bucks (without tax) for the CWNA and all the professional material (Using the Security bundle and the Designalyzer bundle) Not a bad price.

I just have no plan (at all) to take the CWDP or CWAP (but I will probably read the books anyway extra knowledge never hurts) only ones I am really interested in is the CWNA and CWSP I just don't know when I might get around to them.

So I was just wondering if anyone knew when was the last time CWNP updated their exams?
My Networking blog
Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS

Comments

• BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    CWNA was revised last spring. The CWAP and CWDP are brand new exams. CWSP was supposed to be upgraded last fall, but I never heard anything if it went into effect or not.
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Great to know! So all 4 are more or less still fresh.. As far as the CWSP if I have to bite the bullet for that one o well.

Thanks a bunch!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS