Options

Net+ test Question

error0error0 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
how much Appletalk, UNIX and Linux will be on the test

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    You'll want to have a good understanding of those areas.

Read the items here:
    http://www.techexams.net/technotes.php

And check out the notes http://www.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/pdf.shtml

to brush up on the areas. IF you have questions on those items, ask them here and we'll try to help you along :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Network+ TechNotes
    Free Version

do not work it says an error has occured
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    error0 wrote:
    Network+ TechNotes
    Free Version

do not work it says an error has occured

Just tried it and it opened up acrobat reader and all 71 pages just fine for me. Perhaps *refresh* and try again?? You do have Acrobat installed, right?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    i have Acrobat Reader 4.0
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    error0 wrote:
    i have Acrobat Reader 4.0
    As mentioned on the bottom of: www.techexams.net/technotes/networkplus/pdf.shtml
    The PDF versions of the TechNotes require Acrobat Reader 5 or later.
    You can download the latest version here:
    icon_arrow.gifwww.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
  • Options
    digipimpdigipimp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I didn't have one single question on the Appletalk protocol suite, but I did see a few Linux questions. Nothing too major though.. just about NFS and Samba. They just want you to know how each Network OS works with other systems in a mixed environment, like Mac and Windows, or Windows and Linux, etc
  • Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    how much Appletalk, UNIX and Linux will be on the test
    There is pretty much a little bit of everything on the test. Just be comfortable in knowing a brief overview of the above. You could be tested over anything, so you gotta make sure you feel comfortable with a wide variety of topics. Read the objectives to find out more.
    Reloaded~4~Ever