Options

Passed!

jameisterjameister Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed N+ today. icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congratulations! I should be right behind you, hopefully next month. Where are you going from here my friend?
  • Options
    Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    jameister wrote: »
    Passed N+ today. icon_wink.gif

CongratS!!!!!!icon_cheers.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Options
    phonetic.manphonetic.man Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

Any plans on what may be next?
    Currently studying: Backup Academy, CWNA, MCSA:08, iBoss ISCP
  • Options
    Congratulations! I should be right behind you, hopefully next month. Where are you going from here my friend?

Thanks bigmantenor, think I'm gonna do the Microsoft 70-680 followed by the 70-685, for now icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Jack2 wrote: »
    CongratS!!!!!!icon_cheers.gif

Thanks Jack2. I noticed you achieved a score of 845, that's pretty damn good, well done sir. I could only acheive 753, but I would probably put that down to not properly understanding one maybe two areas, so for me i thought it was difficult.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    cabrillo24cabrillo24 Member Posts: 137
    Congrats, what industry are you in? Is the MS path a better investment than CCNA for you?
    Next Up...
    CCNA: Security (210-260)
    Date: TBD
  • Options
    cabrillo24 wrote: »
    Congrats, what industry are you in? Is the MS path a better investment than CCNA for you?

Thanks, currently IT Field support engineer, mainly hardware and software, but don't get involved too much with networking apart from basic patching and adding printers so thought the microsoft desktop cert would be the way to go next?
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    philrocksphilrocks Registered Users Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□