Options

SkillSoft + Exam?

acpmacpm Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
My employer can get me a SkillSoft license to take unlimited classes and I'm considering using them for my ITIL Intermediate classes...however, I'm not sure where I would then go to take the exams? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    eMeSeMeS Member Posts: 1,875 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I don't see on Skillsoft's website that they offer any of the ITIL Intermediate classes.

Can you provide a link?

Basically the answer is that if Skillsoft is an Accredited Training Organization then they will be able to provide you with the information required to schedule the exam through an Examination Institute.

If they're not an ATO then whatever training they offer will not qualify you to take the ITIL Intermediate exams.

MS
  • Options
    SneakDoggSneakDogg Banned Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I just checked the catalog and they do have the " ITIL® Intermediate level service capability" course. I've never heard of this certification.

I am currently working my way through the skillsoft CCENT course. I'm still forming an opinion on it. My initial impressions are that it is decent study material , but probably not enough to pass the exam.
  • Options
    rfult001rfult001 Member Posts: 407
    They are an ATO and the only intermediate course I saw was OSA. I am going through it right now, but would not recommend it as your only study source. You should contact Skillsoft and ask them about the Mentoring program that they mention on their site if you are going to forego in-class training at this level.

MS, here is a link with a list of Intermediate ITIL courses they offer:
    SkillSoft ITIL Courses