Google's revolutionary new gmail client

kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
This looks like it should change the way we communicate via e-mail for ever.
Gmail Motion BETA

Comments

• AldurAldur Member Posts: 1,460
    I dunno, I can honestly see myself not wanting to use this. I just can't imagine everybody in an office dancing in front of their computers to write an email.

Can you imagine trying to work with a CLI with hand motions... icon_rolleyes.gif

No thank you, I'll stick with my keyboard and mouse.

Perhaps an April fool's joke??
    "Bribe is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The X makes it sound cool."

-Bender
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Aldur wrote: »
    I dunno, I can honestly see myself not wanting to use this. I just can't imagine everybody in an office dancing in front of their computers to write an email.

Can you imagine trying to work with a CLI with hand motions... icon_rolleyes.gif

No thank you, I'll stick with my keyboard and mouse.

Perhaps an April fool's joke??

According to Network World..it’s an April Fools joke….
    I got to admit though this look very believable.
    Google's 2011 April Fools Day gags
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
  • LizanoLizano Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You had to click on Try Gmail Motion, it wouldve told you it was a joke...
  • exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I instantly knew it was a joke when I first looked at it, it would be funny though if there was a Youtube vid of someone trying it.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Google is so funny!! icon_lol.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If they can make a programming language like this, then I'll be impressed.