CCNA exam how much?

jameisterjameister Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know how much the CCNA exam is (in british sterling please :)) ?

I believe there are 3 exams to take..

Comments

• rob_crossleyrob_crossley Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jameister wrote: »
    Does anyone know how much the CCNA exam is (in british sterling please :)) ?

I believe there are 3 exams to take..

Nope there are 2 routes, you could either do the 2 exam route about £80 each, or you can do the 1 exam route which is about £160.

The 1 exam path is usually for people who have a background in networking already.

I personally did the 2 exam path. At least that way if you fail you have only spent £80. Plus if you pass the first exam you get a CCENT qualification.

Alternatively the 1 exam path is less q's than the 2 exam path. Pro's and con's for each. I guess it's down to the individual.
    Study Hard! Learn Hard! Earn Hard!
    "If you stop learnin, you stop earnin!"
  • jameisterjameister Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nope there are 2 routes, you could either do the 2 exam route about £80 each, or you can do the 1 exam route which is about £160.

The 1 exam path is usually for people who have a background in networking already.

I personally did the 2 exam path. At least that way if you fail you have only spent £80. Plus if you pass the first exam you get a CCENT qualification.

Alternatively the 1 exam path is less q's than the 2 exam path. Pro's and con's for each. I guess it's down to the individual.

oh ok, so the 2 path route would be the ICND part 1 and part 2, correct?
  • rob_crossleyrob_crossley Member Posts: 38 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jameister wrote: »
    oh ok, so the 2 path route would be the ICND part 1 and part 2, correct?

Yup! Correct
    Study Hard! Learn Hard! Earn Hard!
    "If you stop learnin, you stop earnin!"
  • jameisterjameister Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Cool! Thanks guys icon_wink.gif
  • sKGPsKGP Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□

so you mean both the 2 exam path and 1 exam path cost the same icon_rolleyes.gif,i think i read somewhere that one exam path costs less compared to the 2-way path