ICND1 exam help

-DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
Hey guys i have been preparing myself for ICND1 for sometime now and i think i'm quite ready to hit at the goal :) . The thing i wanted to know is how many days in advance do we have to book for the exam . I'm planning to take on this coming monday :D .
And one more thing can some 1 give me some link to solve some troubleshooting exercises , still need to sharpen skills in that area .

Thanks
Dexter

Comments

• CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Call the test center and ask them. Then head over to Pearson Vue and schedule for the exam. As for trouble shooting, I used the labs on netacad, although they aren't really trouble shooting. And my professor also made labs for us to trouble shoot.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    You can take it at the soonest date the test center has available. If there's an opening today you could take it.
  • DeathgomperDeathgomper Member Posts: 356 ■■■□□□□□□□
    okplaya wrote: »
    You can take it at the soonest date the test center has available. If there's an opening today you could take it.

That depends on the test center, my test center requires 24 hours otherwise the time / date will be grayed out in my case.
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    thanks guys !!

Well hope to finish off ICND1 soon . Is the payment done to the test center directly or pay online to vue pearson and get vouched their and take exam at the center ?
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    -DeXteR- wrote: »
    thanks guys !!

Well hope to finish off ICND1 soon . Is the payment done to the test center directly or pay online to vue pearson and get vouched their and take exam at the center ?

Some places will allow you to do both. Just depends on your testing center. Some even have enough open slots that you can just walk in one day and sit your test without an appointment. I would call your local testing center to verify with them however.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.