ICND2 Review

gonXgonX Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm looking to purchase study material to use as a good review which would be the best of these 3

Cisco ICND2 Training, CCNA , 640-816 Exam, ICND2 Certification | Train Signal

Get Your CCNA For $1 A Day! On-Demand CCNA Boot Camp With Chris Bryant, CCIE #12933

Amazon.com: CCNA, (640-802): Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide (9780470901076): Todd Lammle: Books

The TS package is the most expensive option compared to the other 2 but it does appear to target just the ICND2 exam which is what I'm taking in a few months from now. Right off I was leaning towards todd's book but its target is not directly the ICND2.

Comments

• EildorEildor Member Posts: 444
    TS is a little too expensive in my opinion -- especially since you only want it for review purposes. What's wrong with Wendell Odom's ICND2? If you're taking your exam in a few months, you could go through the book multiple times in that period, as well as doing labs.
  • mattaumattau Member Posts: 218
    instead of ts id recommend chris byrants ccna package in the pdf form ( its cheap as) and i find it to be a great resource for all the main points prior to sitting an exam seems they cover all the crucial points. then I read wendell's book for all the nitty gritty details.

• okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
    In regards to the first two options, Chris Bryant is the instructor for both. The material on the TS videos is virtually identical to his TheBryantAdvantage stuff. So I would suggest you get TheBryantAdvantage stuff over TS as it is literally the same, but cheaper, and better in my experience (I have the $25 study package which is great). And since you could afford to pay $197 then you might as well get yourself the Lammle book to go with it.
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i have also $25 chris ultimate study package
    it is good