Options

need help with questionnaire

infamousinfamous Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

I have an interview where the company has asked me to fill out a questionaire detailing my technical skills. The problem is one section of it is very vague, so I am not sure what kinds of technologies would be used for it.

The section I am having problems with is:

Architecture - including information/business/technology/applications/security

Basically for that section right now I can only think of putting security related stuff such as firewalls and anti-virus products as something that I have worked with..I have no clue what to put for any of the other aspects.

Generally speaking can someone give me ideas as to other things that might be used for any of the other architecture related sections mentioned above.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    2lazybutsmart2lazybutsmart Member Posts: 1,119
    I'm not sure, but if the Architecture thing is what I think it means, I'd include any exam related to architectures. For example, in MCSD there's a Solution Architecture exam, so I'd include that there. I know there's also a network infrastructure exam in MCSE, I'd also include it. If you had a CCDA, that would also fit it.

that's my 2lb's
    2lbs.
    Exquisite as a lily, illustrious as a full moon,
    Magnanimous as the ocean, persistent as time.
  • Options
    infamousinfamous Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the reply 2lazybutsmart. the thing is there is already a section for certifications on this questionaire so I've put down what I have...it's just for this particular section I am drawing a total blank as to what "architecture - including information/business/technology/applications/security" actually means...

in terms of hardware or software what does it encompass?? or if someone is a network architect for example, what do they do??

thanks!