BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□

Comments

• Options
    Maced129Maced129 Member Posts: 78 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for this, that is a great deal!
  • Options
    geek4godgeek4god Member Posts: 187
    Bokeh wrote: »

Is this a Safari eBook or is it in another format?
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    The eBooks I've gotten from Cisco Press are usually Adobe Digital Editions -- and require the Adobe Digital Editions software to view.

I tried one on my Kindle and it didn't work...., haven't tried on an Android tablet (or checked to see if Adobe has Digital Editions software for any other platforms than PC).

But I did get one Quick Reference Sheet that was a plain PDF which was surprising and unexpected (or a mistake on their part). icon_scratch.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    geek4godgeek4god Member Posts: 187
    mikej412 wrote: »
    The eBooks I've gotten from Cisco Press are usually Adobe Digital Editions -- and require the Adobe Digital Editions software to view.

I tried one on my Kindle and it didn't work...., haven't tried on an Android tablet (or checked to see if Adobe has Digital Editions software for any other platforms than PC).

But I did get one Quick Reference Sheet that was a plain PDF which was surprising and unexpected (or a mistake on their part). icon_scratch.gif

There is an Adobe Reader in the android marketplace for free. Just downloaded it on my rooted Nook color and it works.. Looks like getting them to work on an iPad is a little more complicated..
  • Options
    shednikshednik Member Posts: 2,005
    mikej412 wrote: »

Some are in the Adobe Digital Editions and most are just a watermarked PDF.

I've bought about 10 off the deal of the day, I have a nice library of reading now :)