Passed

odog007odog007 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed yesterday with 760. I know I know it's on the low end but hey a pass is a pass. Thanks Darril Gibson!!!

Next is CCNA and CCSA

Comments

• instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    odog007 wrote: »
    I passed yesterday with 760. I know I know it's on the low end but hey a pass is a pass. Thanks Darril Gibson!!!

Next is CCNA and CCSA

Q: What do you call the guy who finished last in medical school?
    A: Doctor

Once you meet the standard, you have achieved that standard. How well you scored on a particular certification test would only matter IF the score would be printed on the certificate, also, LOL. Then, you'd have job descriptions like this: Must have scored 950 on CCNA, etc. How ridiculous would that be?

Oh no, I hope the people in charge of the certification programs for their companies do not get a hold of that idea, LOL. Seriously, could you think of the implications of someone saying: I'm a CCNP 875, or a Security+835? What a slippery slope, LOL. (Testing providers would profit from it, but I'm not sure it helps much otherwise.)
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • odog007odog007 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Instand000 You're absolutely right. I never thought of it that way. Thanks for breaking that down. icon_cool.gif
  • PanderPander Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    instant000 wrote: »
    Q: What do you call the guy who finished last in medical school?
    A: Doctor

Lol, that's an awesome way of thinking about it. Sure we always strive for the BEST mark we can get but a pass is a pass! Good job odog007 on your new cert.
  • odog007odog007 Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Exactly! Thanks Pander