Options

70-642 Exam Info.

VIJNIAMEVIJNIAME Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Guys, is there any negative points for wrong answers and also in the multiple choice....is there any points for one answer if one answer is correct. Please let me know.
VT.

Comments

• Options
    rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    From THIS link:
    Q. How are exam scores calculated?

A. Here is some general information about exam scoring:
    There is no penalty for guessing. If you choose an incorrect answer, you simply do not earn a point for that item. No points are deducted for incorrect answers.
    If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose all of the correct answers in order to earn a point for that item.
    Some questions on the exam may not be included in the calculation of your score. To gather data to update and improve the quality of each exam, we present new content to candidates without counting the results toward their score. However, as soon as we have the necessary data to evaluate the quality of the question, it will be scored. Microsoft will not inform candidates as to which questions are unscored; as a result, you should answer every question as if it will be scored.
  • Options
    rsutton wrote: »
    From THIS link:
    Q. How are exam scores calculated?

A. Here is some general information about exam scoring:
    There is no penalty for guessing. If you choose an incorrect answer, you simply do not earn a point for that item. No points are deducted for incorrect answers.
    If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose all of the correct answers in order to earn a point for that item.
    Some questions on the exam may not be included in the calculation of your score. To gather data to update and improve the quality of each exam, we present new content to candidates without counting the results toward their score. However, as soon as we have the necessary data to evaluate the quality of the question, it will be scored. Microsoft will not inform candidates as to which questions are unscored; as a result, you should answer every question as if it will be scored.

Thanks Dude...for the message..........
  • Options
    VIJNIAME wrote: »
    Thanks Dude...for the message..........

Do you have any idea...how many questions will be there approximately for DA (Direct Access)......which is under...mentioned below

Configuring Network Access (22 percent)

Configure DirectAccess.
    • May include but is not limited to: IPv6; IPsec; server requirements; client requirements; perimeter network; name resolution policy table
  • Options
    hackmerhackmer Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    When I passed 642 on 7 april, here was approximately 4-5 question from DirectAccess.
    I do not think that an amount of questions equally for all.
    You should know what kind of server (applications, infrastructure, etc) it is necessary to use in various situations
  • Options
    hackmer wrote: »
    When I passed 642 on 7 april, here was approximately 4-5 question from DirectAccess.
    I do not think that an amount of questions equally for all.
    You should know what kind of server (applications, infrastructure, etc) it is necessary to use in various situations

Hey Dude....thanks for that. Do you have any sample questions for Direct Access, I am also searching online....Please message me if you have any sample questions or links to them.