New sheriff in town

TherhinoTherhino Member Posts: 122
Hello all,
I am in a tight spot. Currently I have been asked by a friend of mines dad whom ive known since child hood to get him sort of a web presence for an up coming sheriff election. It doesn't hurt the fact that our town is currently being over ran with heroin and other fun stuff so I am more than willing to help. I have set up a facebook like page and want to go about a way to get contributions via paypal. The problem is it is required to have the persons information on file for tax purproses.

so I need a way to do a form that I can email or save off where it will list name, address, workplace, and job function and then redirect to paypal.

On the high level I know that I can do a google form and have it mail off then the person would have to go back and click the paypal link. Any help appreciated.

TLDR Need help creating form which i can then direct to paypal.

Comments

• MickQMickQ Member Posts: 628 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I had something similar here, recently. We got around it by getting people to send cheques to an address.
    Don't forget that if you're collecting personal data like that, you will have to really make sure your box is secure.