Options

Would you bother with Exchange 2007 70-236?

I got a lot of grief on my last job hunt because I had not worked on Exchange higher than 2003 and for the last few years had "only" been working in Lotus Domino, heh. So I got a job and now I can focus on doing certs again.

At this point would you bother with 70-236 just to say fill out the resume or skip it and just do 2010 70-662?

My focus right now is finishing my Bachelors and then VCP. I have 3 months or so till I get all the stuff cleared through WGU so I thought I would get one or both out of the way.

Comments

• Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I would go ahead with Exchange 2010.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    Skip 2007 and move on to 2010.
  • Options
    thomas130thomas130 Member Posts: 184
    setting it next week. I think it's worth it when then upgrading it. Just because 2010 is out does'nt mean all businesses are upgrading. I think that employers still look for people that can support older tech as well as new.

Just my thought