Options

Hmm, I passed , but a word of caution

aviatoraviator Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Guys

I know this is my first post but I tend to be a bit of a lurker in forums

1st up, thanks to everyone for the tips I have read and many study notes and practice tests on here - your help was invaluable

2nd, I passed today with a 702, but I was pretty amazed at the amount of stuff that wasn't covered

Not a single question on processor architechture icon_eek.gif or what processor fits in where icon_eek.gif , only 1 question asked me about memory addresses and nothing on binary numbers

Lots of troubleshooting and printer questions and even some domain stuff thrown in there

There was also a whole lot on networking so if I could offer any advice it would be to read up on your networking notes big time if you're not totally confident on that topic

I also got 2 questions on how you should clean cd's! I didn't have a clue - was it a circular motion? inside to out? diluted cleaning solution? Anyone care to tell me?

Apart from that, I'm well chuffed and I'm now moving onto OS

Thanks again ppl

Comments

• Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    I also got 2 questions on how you should clean cd's! I didn't have a clue - was it a circular motion? inside to out? diluted cleaning solution? Anyone care to tell me?
    I believe you have to use a lint free cloth and lightly rub from center to the outside. I personally just blow or wipe on my sweatshirt :P . Anyway, good job on the pass...I just got a 698 and I too found many things were not covered. Oh well, on to OS!
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    aviatoraviator Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    reloaded wrote:
    I personally just blow or wipe on my sweatshirt :P .

As do I mate :D and I put down the lint free cloth from inside to out for my answer so I got it right

Thx reloaded
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    congrats!

good luck your os exams....!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congrats on the pass.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?