Question about Cisco test VS Boson

Radiant9Radiant9 Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
Question for all of you who have taken the test (and my apologies if this has been asked before).

I'm taking the Boson practice exam for 640-822. I have a settings option of allowing the test to show me how many correct choices there are. I.E. question 15: 6 multiple choice answers, select 3.

On the Cisco exam, does it tell you how many of the multiple choice options are correct?

Thx in advance.

Comments

• abhustlerabhustler Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Radiant9 wrote: »
    Question for all of you who have taken the test (and my apologies if this has been asked before).

I'm taking the Boson practice exam for 640-822. I have a settings option of allowing the test to show me how many correct choices there are. I.E. question 15: 6 multiple choice answers, select 3.

On the Cisco exam, does it tell you how many of the multiple choice options are correct?

Thx in advance.

Every Cisco exam i've taken, which is eight and counting, told me how many to select.
    A master at anything was once a beginner
  • MosGuyMosGuy Member Posts: 195
    My understanding is cisco eliminated the "all that apply". In favor of specifying how many i.e: "select 2". So yes, the exam should tell you how many you should be selecting.
    ---
    XPS 15: i7-6700HQ, 256 pcie ssd, 32 GB RAM, 2 GB Nvidia GTX 960m, windows 10 Pro

Cert in progress: CCNA (2016 revision)
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    Yeah, I was using this ExamForce software and for the multiple choice multiple answer questions, it just said (choose all that apply) and yet when I looked at the sample questions on Cisco's website when it went over the test format, it actually gave an exact number to choose. I knew I should have taken my instructor's advice and gotten this other practice testing software instead.

BTW, I hate those type of questions. lol