Options

New Guy

bluemasonbluemason Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi Lads! ( & Laddies )

New to the forum - finally found one that seems to be rather decent (plenty out there that are no good)...

I'm writing the N+ exam on the 31st and feel so-so about it... I'm going to grab the TechNotes (I d/l'd the freebie and was quite impressed, so I figure hey... whats $7 to save a couple of hundred if I were to re-take it :))..

Wrote A+ in Feb and passed flying colors. I-Net+, Sec+ & Linux+ are in the horizon!

Anyhow - just thought I'd say 'yo' :)

Comments

• Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
    Welcome! The technotes on this site are awesome!!!! You'll enjoy them alot.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Welcome :)

Looking at what you are interested in I would suggest iNet+ and Linux+ before Sec+ - trust me when I say Sec+ is a dog compared to the others - female dog that is icon_wink.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Welcome to the forums!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Welcome aboard. The Technotes here are great, as are the people.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Welcome to the site.... its quite interesting and educative :)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    reloadedreloaded Member Posts: 235
    First off, welcome to the forums! Second, if you are comfortable with the facts stated on the technotes, you should be good to go. Know how to troubleshoot, OSI model (know it like the back of your hand), ports, and all around knowledge of the other concepts. You should be good to go.
    Reloaded~4~Ever
  • Options
    bluemasonbluemason Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well the Technotes really helped with the OSI model and is quite good overall, I feel confident.. but I'll let you know Thursday *gulp*
  • Options
    infamousinfamous Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you passed the A+ and thought it was easy, then you shouldn't have any problems doing well on the Network+ exam...many people including myself, have found it easier than the A+.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    Welcome BlueMason..it is great that you pass your A+...i am bit worried about mind,,but anyway,,this forum is the greatest...so enjoy