CCNA Books

lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□

Comments

• sthompson86sthompson86 Member Posts: 370
    Those are for sure the most common 2 books for CCNA that are purchased.
    Currently Reading: Again to Carthage - CCNA/Security
  • lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
    OK, I have them on order and the Trainsignal CBT's. Plus I will soon have 2500, 2600 and a 1005 router to lab with.

SO ya think I have the info covered?

I plan to hit this after I pass the Network+
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I also suggest

Amazon.com: 31 Days Before Your CCNA Exam: A day-by-day review guide for the CCNA 640-802 exam (2nd Edition) (9781587131974): Allan Johnson: Books

It'll cover somethings that the Odom books won't. This book also reference to the Odom library set. If you go to the bookstore, I suggest you check it out to make sure it'll be good for you.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    lunchbox67 wrote: »

I have both of those books: Well, not quite. I have the first one in the 5th edition. I had no idea that there was a 7th edition. Todd Lammle's book is a very good one. Very easy to read and understand. I also have the latter set as well. I mainly used that one for clarification of a topic if needed. It also came with the Boson Exam Environment with a practice test which I thought was really good.
  • lunchbox67lunchbox67 Member Posts: 132 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have both of those books: Well, not quite. I have the first one in the 5th edition. I had no idea that there was a 7th edition. Todd Lammle's book is a very good one. Very easy to read and understand. I also have the latter set as well. I mainly used that one for clarification of a topic if needed. It also came with the Boson Exam Environment with a practice test which I thought was really good.

Thanks for the feedback and since I see a CCNA under your name I guess you found them a good pair of books icon_study.gif
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    both books are good