ICND2 Scheduled!! :)

-DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
Well after studying for some weeks after clearing my icnd1 i have finally decided to give my icnd2 this saturday . Hope everything goes well :D

Comments

• MrRyteMrRyte Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    -DeXteR- wrote: »
    Hope everything goes well :D
    It will. You'll ace it bro.icon_thumright.gif
    NEXT UP: CompTIA Security+ :study:

Life is a matter of choice not chance. The path to your destiny will be paved by the decisions that you make every day.
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    -DeXteR- wrote: »
    Well after studying for some weeks after clearing my icnd1 i have finally decided to give my icnd2 this saturday . Hope everything goes well :D

Good luck!!!
  • fslima0fslima0 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Be sure to answer the questions as fast as possible or you will run out of time.
    Current Goals: CCNP and RHCSA
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck on exam!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    best luck for ur examicon_thumright.gif
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    fslima0 wrote: »
    Be sure to answer the questions as fast as possible or you will run out of time.

True that. You might get done with the test with less than a minute left.

Good luck on the test!
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • jwashington1981jwashington1981 Member Posts: 137
    Time management is of the utmost importance.

I took the CCNA twice. The first time, I didn't have enough time to finish because I spent too much time on one question. The second time I took it, I was finished and still had about 10 minutes left. Needless to say that I definitely managed my time better the second time around.
  • tomaifauchaitomaifauchai Member Posts: 301 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wish you good luck!
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Good luck
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • AD227529AD227529 Member Posts: 82 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck on the ICND2. As others have said, don't spend more than 10 minutes on a sim.

"Take your time, but do it in a hurry!" Wyatt Earp
    CCNA, CCENT, A+, Net+, Security+
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Good Luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • -DeXteR--DeXteR- Member Posts: 130
    Thanks Everyone :) . will update you guys tommorrow . Let's see how it plays down!!
    Back To icon_study.gif
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck :)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
    Hey guys Cleared it and now i'm officially a CCNA :D. Needed 825 Got 832.Looks like i barely passed , but who cares as along as a PASS is a PASS !! .
  • ccnaomkarccnaomkar Member Posts: 187 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats

whats your study plan

i am scheduling for june last week and starting revising from second week of june
  • mattaumattau Member Posts: 218
    wow that is tight, congrats. im sitting mine next week. what did you find the most challenging ? did u feel as though you did alot of study prior or were you surprised at the result of just getting over the line ?

Well i took less time preparing for this one then CCENT . Though my score looks like i scratched through but i was not expecting this to be so close because i felt pretty confident while answering the questions and i found the sims pretty easy to be frank [ May be i was expecting tough coz people told me ICND2 is tough nut to crack ] . Now after finishing my CCNA , i know everyone's gonna ask me now what's NEXT ? To be frank i need your help here guys because my futuristic plan is to be CCDE :D so i was wondering which path would be better .which all certifications along road will help my CCDE studies ? Should i go knock out CCNP next or does CCNA:S CCDA gonna help me in my pursuit of CCDE .
    Any suggestion Guys!!