Your favorite movie star?

N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
Natalie Portman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I just love the quotes throughout Wikipedia. She is full of grace and etiquette.

Who do you dig?!

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Kevin Costner and Meryl Streep. The best, IMO.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tom Hanks although he hasn't been doing a lot of nice movies lately. Natalie for sure is in the list in addition to Daniel Day Lewis (the best in my opinion) and I will include Meryl Streep too.
  • PovilasPovilas Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Clint Eastwood without a doubt. All characters from cowboy in "the good, the bad and the ugly" till grumpy old man in "Gran Torino" were marvelous.
    2013 to do list:
    [70-413] [70-414]
    Povilas wrote: »
    Clint Eastwood without a doubt. All characters from cowboy in "the good, the bad and the ugly" till grumpy old man in "Gran Torino" were marvelous.

I like Clint too but I had hoped his "Gran Torino" was as good as his previous ones, but he let me down. Anyways, he's still very good.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Povilas wrote: »

I like Clint too, but i prefer him as a director.
  • phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    My favorite to look at is Scarlett Johansson!!!

Otherwise it's kind of tought to pick just one...
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
    phantasm wrote: »
    My favorite to look at is Scarlett Johansson!!!

Otherwise it's kind of tought to pick just one...

nooo this is not about the look :D other wise I would picked up different names.
  • ConradJConradJ Member Posts: 83 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Christopher Lee. Quite probably the coolest man ever.
    Hey I forgot to include Robert de Niro and Denzel Washington. These guys are up there too.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

• Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    hard to pick just one, but I always like to see Michael Rappaport in a movie. Denis Leary has done plenty of crap roles, but when he's on Rescue Me he's pretty awesome
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    Chris Walken and Ed Norton.
  • Asif DaslAsif Dasl Member Posts: 2,116 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Tom Cruise, Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jessica Beil, Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon

I don't have one in particular, as even my top favorite 3 films have none of these actors or actresses...
  • Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Morgan freeman (not just becAuse I'm black), tony jaa (the monster himself), tom cruise, keanu reeves, Hugo weaving and Robert downy jr.
  • PashPash Member Posts: 1,600 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If I had to pick an actor and actress that literally make your eye wonder on to what they are doing regardless of what is happening else where it would be Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. I also think that Tom Cruise and Demi Moore are hugely underrated, I watched a few good men recently and I forgot how well these two can act. Dammit I love some denzil's flicks as well, courage under fire and man on fire were too amazing efforts by him.

My favourite old timers are bob hope (I love his comedy), ole clint, morgan freeman (is there a better naritive actor in the world ever?), Jack Nicholson, Michael Caine, Christopher lee.

This thread is too hard!
    DevOps Engineer and Security Champion. https://blog.pash.by - I am trying to find my writing style, so please bear with me.
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Hands down, Gary Oldman. I have yet to see him play a bad role. As far as female, Charlize Theron, if only for her Arrested Development role. icon_lol.gif

edit: Just saw Pash mentioned Michael Caine, Totally agree 100% on that one. He is awesome.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Off the top of my head:
    Anthony Hopkins
    Danny McBride
    Will Ferrel
  • earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Really hard to say. My opinion of actors/ actresses change based on their roles and how well I enjoy their movies. Some of the oldies I really like are Anthony Hopkins and Michael Kane and for actress--Kate Hepburn.
    Some of the newer ones I really like are Adam Sandler, (Yeah, I know he's just goofy) and Charlize Theron.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • nimrod.sixty9nimrod.sixty9 Banned Posts: 125 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hex_omega wrote: »

Ha beat me to it!
    so x2
  • geeksquad09geeksquad09 Member Posts: 177
    Actor- Dennis Quaid
    Actress- Megan Foxx icon_lol.gif
    Currently Studying for Network+, Server+, and Security+

The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before
  • ZaitsZaits Member Posts: 142

Couldn't agree more.
  • BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Sean Connery. Great cameo in Costner's Robin Hood, great in Untouchables, and awesome in Hunt for Red October.

Of course the James Bond movies were cool too, nice toys back then :)
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Jean Reno

(incidentally, how good was Reno, Gary Oldman and a v.young Natalie Portman in Leon??)

but there are some seriously great ones around, very hard to pick one as evidenced in this thread. I've read every post and agreed thus far!!

Edit: Or do I prefer Alan Rickman? My brain hurts!
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    Hey I forgot to include Robert de Niro and Denzel Washington. These guys are up there too.

Of course you can't forget those 2
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

• QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    Bruce Willis and Gary Oldman are two of my favorites. Bruce Willis in Die Hard, and Gary Oldman in the Fifth Element. Quintessential roles those were.
  • shaqazoolushaqazoolu Member Posts: 259 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Jim Carrey easily.

I'll also watch pretty much any movie that the Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is in no matter how terrible it looks.
    :study:
  • hex_omegahex_omega Member Posts: 183
    bertieb wrote: »
    Jean Reno

(incidentally, how good was Reno, Gary Oldman and a v.young Natalie Portman in Leon??)

but there are some seriously great ones around, very hard to pick one as evidenced in this thread. I've read every post and agreed thus far!!

Edit: Or do I prefer Alan Rickman? My brain hurts!
    Jean is BADASS. Also one of my faves. Have you seen Ronan? Him and DeNiro KILL IT in that movie.

Also love Rickman.

"Now I have a machine gun. HO. HO. HO."
  • bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Jean is BADASS. Also one of my faves. Have you seen Ronan? Him and DeNiro KILL IT in that movie.

Also love Rickman.

"Now I have a machine gun. HO. HO. HO."

I think you just reeled off my favourite movie and quote in the same post :D
    Reno is probably in my mind as I was watching Ronin a few days ago, love that film.
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln
  • 2E1512E151 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Favorite Actress? Veronica Lake, hands down. She never won an Academy Award and only did a handful of movies, but no one looked better then or since IMHO. Carrie Fisher, Lauren Becall, Ginger Rogers, & Kate Beckinsale round out the top five.

Actors? Jimmy Stewart takes the top spot, with Humphrey Bogart and Denzel Washington close second and third.

(And yes 75% of my favorite movies are in black and white.)
  • PovilasPovilas Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    2E151 wrote: »
    Lauren Becall

For me - the best actress to date!
    2013 to do list:
    [70-413] [70-414]
  • 2E1512E151 Member Posts: 81 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It's true; you'll be hard pressed to find them like this these days.