Options

Scheduled for Friday...

/usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
I may re-schedule though. I can't seem to do much better than 70% on the Trancenders. Thing is, it's always dumb mistakes. Looking back over the questions when I'm finished, I always think "I knew that!"

Although there IS that free retake if I fail. icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Good Luck! 2nd shot makes tensions ease a bit though, hopefully you won't need it though....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    telthenippertelthenipper Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's a coincedence, I've got my 70-270 exam scheduled for friday as well. I'm also having last minute panics as well. The the questions are so long and beat around the bush. The highest I've got on transcender so far is 72%, oh well got a free retake if it all goes pair shaped.

Anyway good luck for friday.

Tel
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    Good luck to you guys. And i hope you will pass
  • Options
    rphannrphann Member Posts: 76 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Same here. I'm scheduled to take the test this Friday as well. I've been studying for several months now and ready to tackle this exam. Then again, since we have 2 tries we shouldn't make it to hard on ourselves. Just think of it as a practice exam...If we pass great, but if we fail that means we have some more studying to do. So good luck guys!!!
  • Options
    I'll actually probably end up rescheduling. I haven't taken as much time as would have liked. Who knows, maybe I won't.
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    GOOD LUCK....I have this one scheduled for the end of April. Always go with your first instincts they are usually right. Try not to second guess yourself. :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    I rescheduled for April 15th.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck to all of you that are taking this exam!