Options

Versions of WSUS

thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Does anyone know which version of WSUS microsoft will be testing on for the 70-290 exams?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I dont recall being asked anything about WSUS. I believe thats all on 291.
  • Options
    thickSkinthickSkin Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The Latest 70-290 study kit features wsus 2.0 sp1 but that was like the year 2006 i think. I just want to know if the exam will be on wsus 2.0 sp1 or wsus 3.0 sp2
  • Options
    DevilsbaneDevilsbane Member Posts: 4,214 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't recall having any WSUS specific questions on any of the MS exams in the MCSE series. Maybe there were some questions, but I was able to get by with SUS information.
    Decide what to be and go be it.
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I had some SUS questions on the either 290 or 291 when I took it, but that was like 7 years ago.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    Shadly1Shadly1 Member Posts: 96 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I remember some sims on it but I can't remember for the life of me which test they were. If you're on the MCSA/MCSE tract, learn how to initially configure one and learn when to use one. Other than that, you shouldn't be tested on specifics of each version.