Where to purchase voucher and a few pre-test prep questions

mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
I am going to take the CCENT here in the next few weeks. Where can i purchase a voucher that I can use at the local testing center.

The testing center closest to me is a New Horizens Computer Learning Center. Has anyone ever had problems with them?

And does anyone know some good time management threads or info for taking the test?

Comments

• j-manj-man Member Posts: 143
    I took all my A+ and NT MCSE exams at a New Horizons facility and have never experienced a problem. Keep in mind that I haven't taken an exam from them since my SQL 7.0 admin cert, in Wisconsin. I can't imagine them to have gotten much worse since then.
  • mark076hmark076h Member Posts: 154
    Where is a good place to get a Voucher.
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Discount Cisco Certifications Test Vouchers from GetCertify4Less.com

Use at your own risk as there are conflicting reports regarding the validity of these vouchers. I don't think the little that you will save is worth the risk.
  • SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    I've used New Horizons quite a few times and never had a problem. I'm down in FL.
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
    DPG wrote: »
    Discount Cisco Certifications Test Vouchers from GetCertify4Less.com

Use at your own risk as there are conflicting reports regarding the validity of these vouchers. I don't think the little that you will save is worth the risk.

So where is a legit place to get one?
  • DPGDPG Member Posts: 780 ■■■■■□□□□□
    DPG wrote: »
    Pearson Vue

They make you create an account before learning any information about purchasing a voucher?