How to get Bonus material for the CCNA 7th edition from Todd Lammle

toddlammletoddlammle Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
If you bought my new CCNA 7th edition study guide, please email me at todd@lammle.com and I'll send you the extra bonus material and labs I wrote. There is a lot of bonus material that I will send you. Also, if you bought the Kindle version, I'll send you the CD material as well.

Please email me your receipt for the 7th edition.

You can also find my errata, which I update with any issue dynamically, here:
Announcements - Lammle Forum

Cheers!
Todd Lammle
progress.gif

Comments

• toddlammletoddlammle Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wrote my latest CCNA 7th edition book to cover the latest objectives and information for all three exams: ICND1/ICND2/CCNA Composite. The reason that this wasn't any harder than writing two books is that there is a lot of overlapping information on both the ICND1 and ICND2 exams.

For the ICND1 exam, study these chapters:
    1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16

For ICND2 exam, study these chapters (assuming you've passed ICND1):
    5, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

For CCNA composite, obviously study all chapters.

If you study the book, go through all the written labs and review questions, then hit the CD and go through the bonus exams and flash cards, at this point you'll really have your foundation down!
    Since it is impossible to do exam crams or write questions that are "on" the exam (since they are constantly changed), you must build a strong foundation.

After your strong foundation is in place, you must have hands-on experience - and a lot of it. So during your studies, after your studies, every day - do hand-on as much as possible. Packet Tracer is a good software program that can do everything on the CCNA objectives. I have hands-on labs during each chapter and at the end of each chapter. Also, I have more labs on the CD of the book, especially my CCNA Sim Exam Lab Practice - which is super cool.

Email me at todd@lammle.com if you get the 7th Edition and I'll send you some extra bonus material.

Hope this helps!
    Todd Lammle