todd lammle's book for CCENT

odysseyeliteodysseyelite Member Posts: 504 ■■■■■□□□□□
Does anyone know which chapters to read from the 6th ed for just CCENT?

I decided to take the two test route. I am using the Odom book as well. The 7th ed of Lammle's book as a breakdown of which chapters to read if you are spliting the exam up into two parts.

Thanks,

Jason
Currently reading: Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action

Comments

• instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Does anyone know which chapters to read from the 6th ed for just CCENT?

I decided to take the two test route. I am using the Odom book as well. The 7th ed of Lammle's book as a breakdown of which chapters to read if you are spliting the exam up into two parts.

Thanks,

Jason

The 6th edition that I have has a map with all of the exam objectives on it, for the 640-802.

Just pull this out, and compare it to your CCENT objectives, and it should tell you what portions you need to study.

I think there is some overlap between the ICND1 and ICND2, but this should be a decent guideline for you.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • VinUnleadedVinUnleaded Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I know you need to read the first 6 chapters then a little of every chapter after that
  • JockVSJockJockVSJock Member Posts: 1,118
    I wasn't sure about this either and I even posted this question on Lammle's website, because he breaks it down for the 7th edition and not for the 6th edition:

Using Lammle's CCNA 6th edition to study for CCENT? - Lammle Forum

I'll try what instant000 recommends.
    ***Freedom of Speech, Just Watch What You Say*** Example, Beware of CompTIA Certs (Deleted From Google Cached)

"Its easier to deceive the masses then to convince the masses that they have been deceived."
    -unknown