Options

Passed it finally with a 920

WorktruckWorktruck Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Jeez, I let out a really big sigh of relief when that score came up on the monitor. I had taken the exam 2 times before back at the end of January (650) and the beginning of March (735). The reason for taking to long in between attempts is because out of the 4 test centers in my city none of them are willing to do Weekend appointments. The first try back in January I did on a Friday, and I couldn't take the day off I was only allowed to take off like 30 minutes before the thing started. I hadn't eaten anything all day so I just was not up for it. So, I said screw this I'll find a place that does do it on the weekends. The closes place was 75 miles away so that's where I went for it the last 2 times Even though I had to drive a hour and a half it sure was a lot less stressful then doing it during the work week, and I could study in the morning.

Anyways, This time I felt really confident about taking it, and I didn't let the clock put that much pressure on me, because I realized that trying to save time by running through the questions to have plenty for the sims was causing me to miss things I knew. I did luck out and got the only sim of the exam 2 questions before the end. I had 30 minutes or so to work on it and when I did finish it I had around 10 minutes left. So at the end I had 5 minutes to spare when I hit done.

Some people have already mentioned it but you need to study both NAT and RIPv2.

Ah, well this is a huge piece of stress off my back. My application for a job I really want has been on hold until I got this. Hehe, got a call last week telling me that they wouldn't be able to hold anything open for me if I didn't get this done soon. Now, well time to have a beer and enjoy the rest of my Saturday.

Comments

• Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Cheers. Nice score.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 654
    Well done
    Looking for CCIE lab study partnerts, in the UK or Online.
  • Options
    porengoporengo Member Posts: 343
    Congrats on finally making it! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    shadown7shadown7 Member Posts: 529
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    wow ,,it is a long road...but congrats ...go enjoy yourself!you earn it 100 %...hope you got the job :D