Options

SCSI anyone?

degreshdegresh Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, I am planning on taking my 701 soon and was wondering how in-depth the exam tests on SCSI. Should I just know what it is or do i need to memorize all of the different SCSI specifics thoroughly? If anyone has taken the 701 recently could help Id greatly appreciate it. :)

Comments

• Options
    MirthMirth Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It doesn't hurt to know what it is at the very least. Before I went in to take my exam, I asked myself the same question and ultimately decided not to memorize the different interfaces and their respective bandwidths. I personally didn't have any questions on it when I took it a month ago, thankfully, but that's not to say you won't.
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Yea I think it would be helpful to go over scsi information. I thought scsi information was in the book already.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    degreshdegresh Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been going over the different SCSI technologies and their respective bandwidths, cable lengths, etc.. Thanks.
  • Options
    gunmetalgr3ggunmetalgr3g Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would not worry too much about it if I was you. Passed both of mine in the last two months
  • Options
    sentimetalsentimetal Member Posts: 103
    If you're using flash cards, it doesn't hurt to add them and their attributes on one.
  • Options
    Xapt3r2ooXXapt3r2ooX Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took the 701/702 exam about 1.5 months ago and I didn't have any SCSI questions. I would advise to brush up on it just to make sure.