Just a Little note

jdepyperjdepyper Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I'm from Minnesota so I don't know if it applies for any other state but I found out that in order to do any wiring for a network in any building you need to have a Low Voltage Certification.
Sign In or Register to comment.