Ccnp route

gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey, guys i finally passed my CCNP ROUTE after my second attempt.
My first attempted i was completely off on the sims and i think the nervous blanked my memory. The second time i got the same ones and was able to realize my mistakes. Did a few typos during exam not sure if they count against me.

Anyway it felt i got a whole new exam questions seemed much more up to date with many new pretty diagrams compared to the old ones :). but still the questions were really iffy and went with eliminating what was off and selecting the best choice. Didn't feel like i really applied the logic Like i did with other cisco exam other than the sims I enjoyed the sims those were straight forward. but the questions where like HUH!?!?! had to re-read several times. anyone else feels the same? lol.

But all in all I passed CCNP ROUTE finally.

Comments

• instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    Congrats on the pass!

Some questions are indeed more understandable than others. The best we can do is to study hard, and hope for the best. :D
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Chris_Chris_ Member Posts: 326
    Congrats. I agree, some of the questions are really dodgy - the subject matter is difficult enough without cisco's silly word games. When I did it a few months back there were a few questions where the only way to answer it was eliminate the obviously wrong and, still, the answer that was left didn't make that much sense!
    Anyway, it's done now, what's next?
    Going all out for Voice. Don't worry Data; I'll never forget you
    :study: CVoice [X] CIPT 1 [ ] CIPT 2 [ ] CAPPS [ ] TVOICE [ ]
  • gregorio323gregorio323 Member Posts: 201 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm a go for my SWITCH and CCNA:Voice
  • cxzar20cxzar20 Member Posts: 168
    Congratulations