Options

Classes are confirmed. [RHCVA RHCA]

/pub/beer//pub/beer/ Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
My goal was to take a few classes a year and slowly work my way to my RHCA. It's also a nice way to keep my RHCE current. I've been trying to schedule either RH318, RH442, or RH401 and the ones that were available never ran. I was trying to take them where my in-laws live because they are not offered locally. After a few cancelations for low sign-ups, it looks like I have to get back into 'red hat study mode'. I must admit I've been slacking these past 6 months since I passed the RHCE exam.

Tomorrow I start RH318 which hopefully should go fairly smooth.

In a few weeks it'll be RH442. Something I'm a little more worried about. But if the instructor is good and we get decent lab time, I know its obtainable.

I'm really hoping I can catch RH401 next year. The remaining RHS333 and RH436 courses are not what I really focus on, but something I'll just have to do for that RHCA title.
Certification Goal:
- ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• Options
    liliykeliliyke Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    where did you register for your classes and what are your study materials?
    LPT, RHCA and CCIE by 2012
  • Options
    /pub/beer//pub/beer/ Member Posts: 67 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just used a reseller because they gave me better pricing than purchasing direct. Going into the classes without anything additional - the class book is what I go off of for the exam.

EX318 Passed - wasn't too bad, it's a RHEV exam/certification - not really a "KVM" class, etc.

Leaving for the RH442 later this week.
    Certification Goal:
    - ¯\_(ツ)_/¯