Options

220-701 passed

mykie413mykie413 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yesterday I passed the essentials exam with a 739. I am trying to get my A+ so I can get some some sort of IT job, looking to start a new career from resetaurants. Have always been a computer hobbist but I only decided to take the test last week. Read the first 5 chapters of Mike Meyers and then watched MOST of the professor messer videos the night before the test. How much more preparation (aside from more of the professor) does anyone think I'll need for the 2nd exam? Any other advice as far as starting a new career in IT?

Comments

• Options
    bigmantenorbigmantenor Member Posts: 233
    Congrats on the pass! Since your score for the first test was a bit low, and because the 702 is generally considered more difficult, I would make sure you are really comfortable with the material before attempting it. I wouldn't say it is WAY more difficult, but I felt it was definitely more so than the 701. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    mykie413mykie413 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice. There's an early expiry voucher that expires on the 6th and I'm antsy to do it since the price of the test would then be $122.00 instead of $173. Thinking I am going to give it a whirl. The 6th gives me 6 days to study... Net+ the following week is what I already have my sights on