Exam 70-403

Meerkat777Meerkat777 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

Have anyone taken the 70-403 System Center Virtual Machine Manager exam lately?

I want take this in about 4 weeks. I have gone through several manual and videos but feels like I don't know enough. I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks

Comments

• ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    I took it about 18 months ago. If you have used SCVMM at all then it should be an easy exam.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother taking it now. I only took it as a partner requirement for the Virtualization competency, but the MCITP:VA is now the preferred requirement and the 403 doesn't count towards the VA. The 403 has no value on its own so I recommend you focus your time and money on the 659/669/693 exams to complete the Virtualization Administrator. The SCVMM exam is even being retired in September 2011.
  • Meerkat777Meerkat777 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Claymoore. I check it out and they sad exam 659 is also being retired. As per your suggestion I will rather focus on 669 and 693.

Thanks you have saved me a lot of time and money.
  • ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    652 (Hyper-V on Server 200icon_cool.gif is being retired because it has been superceded by 659 (Hyper-V on Server 2008 R2). 652 does count towards the VA, but 659 is the better choice because it covers R2 which is what you will actually be using in production.