Fortigate 110C vs what Cisco??

FatimexFatimex Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Guys,

I would like to know what Firewall Cisco is similar to Fortigate 110C in hardware and features software.

Help me please icon_cry.gif

Comments

• QHaloQHalo Member Posts: 1,488
    I don't think you're going to find anything 'similar' with Cisco as they don't really have a UTM platform outside of modules for their ASA products. I would think the closest might be an ASA5505 with an AIP SSC-5 or a 5510 with an AIP-SSM10. My guess is you're going to pay significantly more for the Cisco products and probably have less functionality.

That would be where I would start with feature comparisons.
  • Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    are you not happy with Fortinet?
  • Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    I have Three Fortinet Firewalls, a Fortianalyzer and Just received my Fortimail hardware. What are you trying to do with your 110c. Is this in a SMB installation? How many users are you supporting. What features are you wanting to use on the Fortinet that you want in a Cisco device(s)?
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014