Options

Collecting Certification PINS

Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey Everyone,

I just found out ITIL gives out Pins for each level cert you pass. I find this really cool and motivating.

Are there any other pins for other certs out there? I have one from Microsoft when they used to give those out.

Comments

• Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    CompTia used to give them out too. I have them pushed into my cork board A+, net+, inet+, server+, Linux+, security+. . The board is across the room and I am lazy but there are some Microsoft ones and a couple of ETA ones. Damn expensive push pins if you ask me but that was crazy bubble time.

The others probably don't mean much to folks here; mainframe and other IT push (uhh lapel) pins. I have a 1103 1kx1bit intel RAM tie tack and a byte of core memory tie tack that I value because I designed with the RAM to replace the core. Where did that dust come from sniff. icon_lol.gif
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    Crucio666Crucio666 Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    TheShadow wrote: »
    CompTia used to give them out too. I have them pushed into my cork board A+, net+, inet+, server+, Linux+, security+. . The board is across the room and I am lazy but there are some Microsoft ones and a couple of ETA ones. Damn expensive push pins if you ask me but that was crazy bubble time.

The others probably don't mean much to folks here; mainframe and other IT push (uhh lapel) pins. I have a 1103 1kx1bit intel RAM tie tack and a byte of core memory tie tack that I value because I designed with the RAM to replace the core. Where did that dust come from sniff. icon_lol.gif

sounds like you got some rare ones there, pics?