Options

Can anyone share the Audio file for CISSP?

oujjoujj Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
I booked the CISSP exam at end of Aug, so I am preparing very intensively.
To emphasize the memory and also put myself into the preparing environment, I need CISSP audio file and can listen to it whenever I have time, such as walking, having dinner, and so on

Can anyone share one a free valid download like for this? Highly appreciate for your kind help in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, cyberguypr. it seems there are only 5 domains here, will they post other domains as well?
    Thanks again.
  • Options
    jdchildersjdchilders Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    oujj wrote: »
    Can anyone share one a free valid download like for this? Highly appreciate for your kind help in advance.

No offense, but these things are usually not free. Its no different than asking someone to give you paid free CBT or training videos free.

I'm sure you can go to CBT Nuggets or another resource and pay a very fair fee to get the entire set.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I am not associated with the site so I cant say for sure. My educated guess would be that what you require will not be up within the next month. As jdchilders mentioned, you should look into PrepLogic, CBT Nuggets or similar products. Given the advance nature of CISSP, it would be a great investment.
  • Options
    rob1234rob1234 Banned Posts: 151
    I brought these ISC2® - CISSP® Lecture Series Audio Training there not bad and are a reasonable price.

Does not go into huge detail though.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    There was another thread on here about audio training for the CISSP. Try searching for "audio" to find it.
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone's reply. I finally decided to get one from PreLogic ISC2® - CISSP® Lecture Series Audio Training, which is very suitable for me.
    My primary preparing material are still AIO 5th, OIG 2nd. Audio training is just an additional assistance while I can’t go with AIO or OIG, such as walking, driving, or even dinner.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,026 Admin
    A number of our members have mentioned that they have bought cert training DVDs, ripped the audio to MP3 files, and listened to that when in the car, gym, walking the dog, etc.
  • Options
    topanntopann Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

all the best for your exam. Pl dont forget to share your experience of exam once you are done.

thanks.